Saturday, January 15, 2011

The timing of the fire truck

"Hey, my hat!" Neil shouted to me, to me its most valuable asset, a brand new cowboy hat, get out of my fingers and on the ground. For a kindergarten teacher tried a new cowboy hat was a great thing and I was in love as in the kindergarten class of Mrs. Carrie, has carried the day. Neil and I were best friends. We share everything. When he got a new ball, hold me and play with it can be for a little 'pause. When I was a new toy truck, you can take homesome nights. S application, the day brought new hat the first school I wanted to do was check it out, try ...

I had to admire the cap is soft, velvety, something wonderful caught my attention. This was surprising, and it was there before me! Where did he come from? Why are you here? This is what fascinates me new poor Neil Stetson slipped my reach with my conscience and do not even realize that was the object. I was mesmerizedlike a cockroach, a light. He could not hear sounds or feel the cold bite of that morning in November. a brand new truck, bright red fire - he was totally focused on a fire truck up. 'was the wife Carrie sure to enter kindergarten a Show and Tell Mrs. Carrie day with the local volunteer fire department had. Just before me was an explosion of red and chrome with the sound of sirens and the hum of the diesel engine and the smell of new rubber, isGiant tires. For that brief moment I leave aside the hat Neil was totally focused on one thing. It creates a feeling of ecstasy, a child of 5 years, so I recalled the experience of 42 years later, as he was yesterday.

That is our goal in meditation. The focus of attention, with full knowledge of the subject in hand. Things slow down. Sound continuously. More brilliant colors. Looking back at my life I had before, and the time of the fire engine that was developedin that state. In high school I was a bucking horse in rodeo competition. (Out of the horse or the time) for eight seconds, the universe was just trying to me and a thousand pound animal off. I could not hear the cheering crowd or feel intense pain in the hand and arm waving, I tied the horse. Things were happening in slow motion and it seemed a few minutes was really just a second. I had this happen in meditation, only a fewTimes. If it works, I feel the pure energy and warmth of God. So far in my meditation, those moments are fleeting moments of fire engines, but I know the time and practice to expand. I also know that even if they are only a few seconds, like having a big impact on the lives of people in my nature. I can connect with God and God has no time limit. So, what the second in this physical world is an eternity in the eternal world of spirituality.

Shootingmoments for the firefighters and the change of his character for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment