Saturday, January 22, 2011

JTX - Nothing Matters

"Nothing matters" JTX Lyrics: I suck helium from Burger King for a soft serve machine I have my days of drinking beer truck my brother spend the day eating fired to sit a Slurpee cup cheese mac n 'all my cigarettes and mother, well, I mean lost my wallet and ID makes no difference to me [Chorus] What, me? We, strongly, so that you do not want to stay, no matter low, but the man did not give a damn I know that life fits in the palm of my handThings, though I knew I had a friend in a video store he used to work on new versions of the back door, and I will burn a few copies and marketed with pot ... until he had put such a thing? [Chorus x2] I'll scream Let the blame will be at least I do not care what counts, even if it is all a joke, the same thing I played, no matter what you say is not important, together, even though I knew I was fired from Burger King are sucking helium from a machine I have a softFriend who used in a video store to get new versions of the goal to create works =============================== = = ===== entire album is available on iTunes! www.jtxperience.com www.myspace.com / jtxmusic



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_VNvfUEZQ&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment