Monday, October 18, 2010

Bugatti Veyron Crash at - the characteristics of the original video first Duke

Fortunately, the device for 45 when he recorded this video. This car is 1 in 15 in the U.S.. I made one out of 200 for each. Was worth $ 1-2 million euro. I still wear them. Wednesday, November 11, me and a friend were driving on I45 in our way of SAMS and saw what I thought was a Lamborghini on the front. It looked pretty amazing, so I pulled out my iPhone and started recording. We had to get a slowdown of about 45 to 50 mph, not only on the distance. within 20 seconds or so in the recoding of the vehiclethe facade was a saltwater lagoon shallow junction 4 just off the island of Galveston. My friend took the phone and called the 911th try to turn around and help, but the subway, which prevents us from reaching it. We made a new attempt to turn around and groped to reach him if we could do police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, and on his way. We hoped that people were good and went to Sam for more information: galvestondailynews.com Keywords: lake BugattiAccident, crash, splash, not Epic Bugatti, Bugatti Veyron, the incident at Laguna



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJmB1F2mdE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment