Monday, August 2, 2010

Favors

This scene is my debut. Go Kiva and Aaron Lyon (www.AaronLyons.net) are my wonderful actor. This little scene was filmed and written by me. We were on a busy road at night with lots of activities that our road (cars, kids, music, trucks, etc.) was my husband and dp / director friend, Iain Stasukevich seen around our security and a hand if necessary, to borrow. We shot in natural light and microphone into the camera (as you can see and hear), and the actorsreact to their environment, with people around her, picking up and unloading trucks, with Mexican music blasting of cars, a drunk almost more press, etc. (the normal atmosphere of an actor in Los Angeles :-).) hope hope enjoy one sees and feels. If you feel something, I think the actors did their job. Thanks to Kiva and Aaron to work with me!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxB73u3AM34&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment