Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big Mother Trucker

Years Meadows, captured by Digi-pen camera early. The alcoholoics, refugees and people I met, the signs and sights I saw the drops and stress, the places I have etc etc 20-26 seconds can not quite - see the trailer I put on my roof, under a canopy low, near Koblenz! At the end of the coil, a vehicle of his colleagues in the customs station in El Calafate, after a large quantity of contraband was found in the trailer. It 'was at least 4 months before the only bossUnit new. Moseltal Blick auf die Brücke, wenn es zog Barriere für Reparaturen oder weniger 130 Meter über dem Tal kein Hindernis und nur ein paar Meter aus dem Fenster auf der rechten Seite des Gerätes - Autsch!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mhzO4Wlvrg&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment