Sunday, September 27, 2009

Discover Why Ladder Racks And Husky Liners Are The Bread And Butter Combo

After finishing high school, I realized that school was not for me. I was like not to be found in written work, lectures and burning in the night in the library. For me there was only one interest - running my own business. So that is exactly what I did.

It all started with a truck. I bought a used red and white 1992 Ford F150 from an old man who lived across the street from me. He cut me a good deal, because he was not able to get in and out of it any more. Itwas not the best looking girl at the party - however they all had about them, some rust spots and a bent bumper - but he got the job done. What really sold me was the big bed. From lawnmowers to rakes, instead of the back of the truck pretty much everything I needed. The up my business began in war.

Word started getting around that I did a good job, so I started making my money a lot more business. The problem now was that I needed to expand. That is one thing, my grandpa is alwaystold me. "You gotta keep growing. If you do not, you're dead in the water." POP So I took advice and committed partners. He did not have a truck, but he was willing to work hard and owned a lot of equipment. The huge bed f150 apparently no longer so great. What was once an empty metal storage area suddenly much smaller.

We knew that we hear about our instruments are not crowded, so we invested in a ladder rack, which worked out great. It could keep all of our ladders, long treeSaws and other oversized equipment we needed. We have also invested in a nice set of Husky Liner floor. After 4 hours outside cutting branches, trimming hedges and edge lawns, we are in grass, leaves, dirt and sweat. Although we expect that our trucks too dirty, nothing is worse then spending his day driving around in your own filth. Our interior was disgusting, they constantly caked with mud and grass. The new mats might we draw themess, hose them down and be good to go.

A couple of years have beat since the days of driving around in a given f150. We ended up buying two new trucks. We all have a 2007 F250 with a trailer for our equipment. We hired more workers to get all businesses to accommodate us. Our team now consists of 10 employees, and we have expanded our services and include snow plowing during the winter months.

But guess what? We still have our ladder racks on the back and sturdy floor matsthe cabin. Even if we keep expanding, we will always use these "bread and butter" products. You'll be surprised how helpful these items can be. Like this one time, Jerry sliced his hand open on one of the chainsaws. Blood gushed out of it as the Colorado River Rapids. I quickly wrapped a towel around his hand, shoved him into the car and rushed to the hospital. When we finally arrived, the ground covered in his blood. Fortunately, mostthe liquid was contained in the soil liner. I had the blood out of my car without coloring inside dump and you can hardly see now. These brackets have saved our butts many times but just thought I'd let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment